Skip To Main Content

Important Forms Documents and Applications

Important Forms and Documents

Transcript Request Form
Please note: We DO NOT keep copies of high school diplomas. We are only able to provide copies of high school transcripts
→ Official or unofficial transcripts can be requested by filling out this form. 
OFFICIAL transcripts (with the seal) can ONLY be sent directly to a place of work, college, etc. We cannot give hard copies of official transcripts to the requesting individual. 
UNOFFICIAL copies can be picked up, mailed, or sent electronically. 
Please allow a day or two for processing this request. 

College Application Checklist
Please provide this checklist to your counselor at least two weeks prior to your application deadline.

Mid Year Grades Request Form
Please use this form when requesting your first semester grades be sent to colleges in early February.

Marquee Permission form
Please fill out the form if you would like your name and college displayed on the marquee in front of the high school.


BOCES Application

Common Application